Tuesday, September 28, 2010

my first blog

hey my name is isabella but you can call me issy or bella (yes like twilght) :) this will be my very first blog or post whatever you call it, but trust me not my last! let me tell you alittle about my self im 16 and im a junior in highschool. ive been a vegetarian since last november! i have a sister and a brother and 4 step sibblings so theres basically 7 kids in my family! ya crazy right but i love it! i love books and poems but im a huge MOVIE FREAK!!! i love to hang out with my friends and spending time with my .im really close with my brother but my sister not so much were totally different! so my blog is mainly gonna be about me venting , my school life, my love life lol, my family drama, and just me.so i think ill just leave it at that and ill be back super duper soon!!!!

4 comments:

  1. well i guess ill be the first to comment on my own blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16? Me too! haha. keep updating okay? I wanna read yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm 16 too and a vegetarian for a year and a half (:

    ReplyDelete