Wednesday, July 27, 2011

........................................................................

Soooo my life so far has been pretty boring. I could make up this outrageous story like..............." I wear a red hood everyday and one day i was walking to my grandmas house cuz she was sick and when i got there the house was dark so i asked if she was home but no answer, so i open the door and 3 little pigs rush out. 1 little pig  yelled "oh hell no grandma i dont think so!", the 2nd little pig yelled "who knew we could talk!!!! Wat the heck is going on, at first i was at a farm and a spider was my best friend and now some grammy with huge teeth wants to eat me!!" and the last piggy screech "pig noises". All i was thinkin was screw that! So i turned around and followed the yellow brick road and the weirdest thing happen i started to hear people singing. idk, it was random i think it went like, "were of f to see the lizard the wonderful lizard of all.........  Im guessing their going to get some epic geico insurance..........NICE, and then an apple came out of NO WHERE and hit me in the head and i was knocked out...idk call me crazy but i rather eat the apple cuz there my fav fruit and its not like im gonna get knocked out by eating it u know...so i wake up and im in a friggin huge castle!!! like REALLY!!!!!!! So i look around and then i see something...........my hair is really long like past my feet long, thats not the weird part for some reason it turned blonde! now picture me my skintone and then BLONDE hair.... odd right soo then i hear a bang and then BAM an orger with a talking donkey burst into the door!! i was caught off guard big time. and then he ask if im fiona and i give him this look and said "close but no im issy or isabella." he goes oops wrong room. so they leave and i look down and see that i have these BANGIN sparklly read convers on and i click them together to get glitter on the floor and i think, man this would look great in my room and then i look up and guess where i am? MY ROOM!" but we all know that really didnt happen........................ or did it, i guess you will never truly know.  ;)

simply issy

1 comment: