Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i keep forgetting!!

i thougt since summer was here i would be able to get on here lke every day. right. no WRONG!!!!!  i keep friggin forgetting i have my blog! so im gonna make it a point to get on here everyday hopefully lol. I would lve to meet new bloggers and read there and comment and all that good stuff but silly me i keep forgetting!!! So I Isabella King promise to get on here everyday...........hopefully, maybe, for sure, 100%, minus like 50%, no were gonna go 100% oh well we will just see!!!!!
 Simply Issy ;)
p.s i thought id put up some pics


 MY MOM AND ME!
MY BRAND NEW NEPHEW
nov. 5 2010


me and my cousin STEPH


ME AND MY COUSIN
STEPH AGAIN !!!!!!!!
HIS NAME IS TAVION
ISNT HE CUTE!!!!!
i love him sooooooo
much!!!!!!!:)
IM ON A BURGERRRR!!


 TAVIONS
DOCTOR!
                                                                                 I WAS SANTAS
                                                                                LITTLE HELPER
                                                                                4 HALLOWEEN
                                                                                 IRONIC RIGHT

US KISSING AUTUM!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I never post every day, I try to do 2 or 3 posts a week though!:). Wow, cute pictures, good luck with blogging!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! thanks so much for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures! thanks so much for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete